Sioux Falls Natural Hair Removal Services
Radiance Day Spa’s skilled technicians deliver the highest quality of natural hair removal available in the Sioux Falls area. We can perform sugaring or waxing treatments depending on what is suitable for your skin type, with a process that is gentle and skin-friendly. Whether you’re seeking facial hair removal or body waxing, you can rest assured you’ll be treated with professionalism and care. Your unwanted hair will be removed with minimal irritation, leaving your skin silky and smooth.
Facial Hair Removal:
- Brow $20
- Lip $18
- Chin $18
- Full Face $60
Upper Body Waxing:
- Underarm $28
- Half Arm $30
- Full Arm $45
- Chest starts at $60
- Back starts at $58
Legs & Bikini Area:
- Half Leg $45
- Full Leg $75
- Bikini $42
- French Bikini starts at $57
- Brazilian starts at $70
- Trimming $10
Preparing for your natural Hair Removal Service:
- You must wait two to three weeks after your last shave before a hair removal service may be performed.
- If you are not currently shaving, leave the hair the length it is and the technician will trim the area if needed.
- You must have a minimum of ½ inch of growth for all waxing services and a minimum of ¼ inch of growth for all sugaring services.
- If you’re waxing for a special event, it is recommended that your hair removal service occur two to three days before the event.
- Please do not apply any facial, body creams, or deodorants to the areas where hair removal will be performed.
- It is recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothing and cotton panties to allow your skin to breathe.
- Tanning or spray tanning is not recommended at least 48 hours before your hair removal service.
- Intimate relations are not recommended the day of your service, and should not be performed for a minimum of 24 hours after the hair removal procedure.
- If you are pregnant or in the midst of your monthly cycle, you may be more sensitive.
Hair Removal Aftercare Instructions:
- Intimate relations are not recommended for a minimum of 24 hours after service, as the area will have lots of open follicles that could be prone to friction and infection. Waiting the recommended time allows the follicles to close properly.
- Tanning is not recommended for a minimum of 48 hours after your body waxing service.
- Hot tubs and swimming pools are not recommended for a minimum of 24 hours after hair removal service because your hair follicles are still healing.
- After 48 hours, a gentle exfoliation is recommended using downward strokes to reduce the probability of ingrown hairs and bumps.
- If you are prone to ingrown hairs, your technician will discuss with you a proper aftercare routine.
- Redness will usually subside within 24 hours after hair removal.
- A cold compress may be used if needed the night after hair removal.
- Use a gentle body wash for 24 hours after your service.
- Reschedule your next hair removal service four to five weeks after your last service.
Facial Hair Removal Preparation:
- You must not have used the following products for a minimum of six months prior to a facial hair removal service: Accutane, Retin- A®, other facial antibiotic creams.
- You must wait one month after receiving a medical-grade chemical peel before hair removal can be performed.
- You must wait 48 hours before and after a glycolic peel before facial hair removal can be performed.
- Reschedule your natural hair removal treatments every four to six weeks.