BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
Most people would agree a massage makes them feel good. But many may not realize exactly how good a regular massage is for their overall health and well- being. Massage can improve performance, aid recovery, prevent and eliminate injuries, boost your immune system, reduce stress and even enhance metabolism and circulation! We believe massage therapy is one of the most healing and rejuvenating things you can do for your body. There’s no denying the power of bodywork especially when done in a soothing atmosphere.
JOIN THE RADIANCE “ MASSAGE CLUB” FOR COMPLEMENTARY MASSAGES!
Your massage experience at Radiance is all about you: meeting your needs and helping you heal and feel more relaxed. At Radiance we recognize that not all individuals require the same type of pressure or touch, or even the same muscles needing to be worked on. After a consultation, we will customize your massage specifically to your needs.
Below are some points to help make your massage experience at Radiance the most healing and therapeutic it can be.
- We will have you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment start time. This allows you to relax with a warm foot bath in our beautiful environment before your treatment begins. You will also fill out a massage form to identify any injuries, or other physical conditions we should be made aware of. Your massage therapist will then greet you and review the Massage Form with you. They will inquire about the reason(s) you are coming for a massage—it is important to communicate those needs to your therapist, as this is your time for healing and relaxation.
- The massage experience is about you: meeting your needs and helping you heal and feel more relaxed. At Radiance we recognize that not all individuals require the same type of pressure or touch, or even the same muscles needing to be worked on. After a consultation, we will customize your massage specifically to your needs
- You may wear work clothes or more comfortable clothes to your massage—whatever you would like. Before your massage begins, you will be given a spa robe, slippers, and a locker to put your belongings in. We ask that you leave any jewelry at home as it is best not to wear any during your massage. Women should remove brazier before putting on the robe. Removing lower undergarments is optional depending on muscles needed to be worked on.
- You can feel at ease knowing that all of Radiance massage therapists are trained to be professional and use appropriate draping techniques at all times to make you feel comfortable.
- We strongly encourage that you voice any needs, discomforts or preferences to your massage therapist at any time during your massage. If the room is too warm or too cold please let us know. If the massage pressure is too light or too deep please let us know. This is your massage and we want to create an experience specific to your needs.
- When you are finished with your massage, we strongly encourage you to take some time to rest in our relaxation room with a glass of lemon water or a warm cup of tea. Enjoy some spa snack mix and take some time to reflect. We want you to take the time to take full advantage of our many amenities to restore balance and inner calm.
Radiance wants your spa experience to be the best it can be. If you have any further questions, please contact any of our Spa Concierge. It will be our pleasure to introduce you to the healing benefits of massage.