BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
Whether you’ve gotten a relaxation massage or a deep tissue massage, most people would agree that a massage makes them feel good. However, many people may not realize exactly how good regular massage therapy is for their overall health and wellbeing. Massage can improve performance, aid recovery, prevent and eliminate injuries, boost your immune system, reduce stress, and even enhance metabolism and circulation! We believe massage therapy is one of the most healing and rejuvenating things you can do for your body. There’s no denying the power of bodywork, especially when done in a soothing atmosphere. Ask our friendly staff how you can incorporate massage into any of our spa packages!e.
JOIN THE RADIANCE “MASSAGE CLUB” FOR COMPLEMENTARY MASSAGES!
Your massage experience at Radiance Day Spa is all about you: meeting your needs, helping you heal, and relaxing your body. At Radiance, we recognize that not all individuals require the same type of pressure or touch, treatment, or duration of massage. After a consultation, we will customize your massage specifically to your needs.
Below are some points to help make your massage experience at Radiance the most healing and therapeutic it can be.
- We request that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment starts. This allows you to relax with a warm foot bath in our beautiful environment before your treatment begins. You will also fill out a massage intake form to identify any injuries or other physical conditions we should be made aware of. Your massage therapist will then greet you and review the paperwork with you. He or she will inquire about the reason(s) you are coming for a massage. It is important to communicate your needs to your massage therapist as this is your time for healing and relaxation.
- Your massage therapist will complete an evaluation and consultation in order to customize your massage specifically to your needs.
- You may wear work clothes or more comfortable clothes to your massage. Before your massage begins, you will be given a spa robe, slippers, and a locker to put your belongings in. We ask that you leave any jewelry at home as it is best not to wear any during your massage. Women should remove bras before putting on the robe. Removing lower undergarments is optional depending on the muscles that will be worked on.
- You can feel at ease knowing that all of the Radiance massage therapists are trained to be professional and use appropriate draping techniques at all times to make you feel comfortable.
- We strongly encourage that you voice any needs, discomforts, or preferences to your massage therapist at any time during your massage. If the room is too warm or too cold please let us know. Likewise, if the massage pressure is too light or too deep please let us know. This is your massage treatment and we want to create an experience specifically tailored to your needs.
- When you are finished with your massage, we strongly encourage you to take some time to rest in our relaxation room with a glass of lemon water or a warm cup of tea. Enjoy some spa snack mix and take some time to reflect. Please, take your time to take full advantage of our many amenities to restore balance and inner calm.
Radiance wants your spa experience to be the best it can be. If you have any further questions, please contact any of our Spa Concierge. It would be our pleasure to introduce you to the healing benefits of massage.