Covid-19 Response & New Procedures
A message from the Radiance Day Spa Staff-
We greatly appreciate your continued cooperation in regards to wearing a mask during your time with us. We are dedicated to doing all that we can to ensure that our staff stays healthy during this time so that we may continue to provide all of our wonderful services to you. Thank you for playing your part by wearing a mask to the spa, we are eternally grateful.
Radiance Day Spa has always been devoted to providing a clean and safe environment for you to relax. During this uncertain time, we are emphasizing our previous cleaning routines as well as enforcing additional measures. Though not our customary setting of serene relaxation, we felt it of extreme importance to modify our spa to create the safest possible environment for everyone’s protection and health. Cleanliness will continue to be our main priority along with your relaxation and healing.
We have brought in and consulted with our local health department, in conjunction with state and governmental agency guidelines, including the CDC, we have created heightened sanitation and personal hygiene protocols and cleaning regimens. We are asking all customers and staff members to adhere to the protocols listed below until further notice.
What steps has Radiance Day Spa implemented to ensure safety, Spa Cleanliness and Additional Precautions
- All staff is required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing among staff and clients adhered to when possible.
- Increase sanitation of treatment rooms in between services (including the use of EPA/CDC approved disinfectants).
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and commons areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front desk, and proper hand washing rituals will be required and performed in every treatment room by both the client and service provider prior to every service beginning.
- Increase sanitation of bathrooms, reception and ALL common areas throughout the spa (including the use of EPA approved disinfectants).
- Suspend all unnecessary points of contact by temporarily disontinuing foot baths, robes and locker room usage (unless receiving multiple services).
- Removing all unnecessary items from rooms to eliminate cross contamination.
- We will be limiting traffic and congestion by staggering appointment start times as well as no longer designating our relaxation area as a place for you to rest following the end of your service.
What we ask our our valued guests
- Stay home if you have traveled in the last 14 days, been in contact with someone with covid in the last 14 days, are ill or caring for someone that is ill and experiencing the following: temperature, chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, headache, sore throat or feeling sick in any way.
- All guests are required to wear a mask. Clients that are receiving massages, facials or doing a floatation session can remove their mask during their services, but must wear them whenever they are outside of the treatment room.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time. Upon entering the building, the front desk staff will direct you to your designated waiting area.
- We will perform a temperature check, complete a covid screening upon entering the building.
- All services will be pre-pay only. We will require a credit card or gift card number (or both if your gift card does not cover your entire service) upon booking, and will charge accordingly the day of your service(s). This will allow contactless payment and prevent crowding in the front lobby.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines unless receive a service.
- Our relaxation area is no longer available to utilize for after your service, as we need to maintain proper social distancing measures.
Radiance Day Spa deeply appreciates your patience and understanding whilst we navigate through these unsettling times. We remain dedicated to serving you and look forward to doing so as safely as possible. Thank you for choosing us!
These safety precautions will remain in effect until further notice.